conEX NG – Twin Screw Extruder
Enormous flexibility for PVC pipe, profile, WPC/NFC and sheet applications
conEX NG (NG = Next Generation) is battenfeld-cincinnati’s new series of conical twin screw extruders. Constant changes in customer requirements, formulations and market environments have prompted a complete re-design of the predecessor models in the areas of process technology and mechanical engineering.
- Machine sizes: 42, 54, 65 mm
- Outputs from 35 to 250 kg/h (80 – 550 lb/hr) for profile and WPC/NFC
- Outputs from 50 to 450 kg/h (100 – 1,000 lb/hr) for pipe
- Co-extruder mounted on a column or “piggyback” with variable height and tilt angle setting which can be optimally adjusted to every main extruder
- Worldwide service
- Process engineering guidance and training
- Facilities for customer-specific testing in our in-house technical centre and PVC mixing station
- Extensive range of metering, tooling and calibration solutions
For more information on our range of twin screw extruders, contact us here.